Is anything new coming out?

Aug 25, 2009
Hi, TPF'ers. Are there any new bags scheduled to come out during the 25% off period? Just wondering if I should order what I want or hold out if anything new and spectacular is coming.

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I heard that the boutiques will have new items on December 12th, but they might be on the website the day before.

graebelle

Aug 2, 2011
New England
I am really trying to hold out as well before using my pce.... there are a few things i like in regards to jewelry, but nothing on handbags that i feel is a must have (which is unusual for me) so i think i will continue to wait to see if anything new gets updated on the website.... I wish they would add some of the new spring collection on because there were a few that i liked a lot.....love the caroline dowels...

May 1, 2006
I'm holding out on a new release before I use my PCE, but if nothing is released until the 12th, then it's a no go (PCE expires the 11th).

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
Louisiana
I was wondering the same thing. I just might get some accessories this time instead of a bag. So hard to decide sometimes :P

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
When I called Coach online yesterday and asked the rep this question, she placed me on hold to check and returned and said nothing new is coming out during the 25% PCE event (expires 12/11).