Is anyone waiting?

handbag helen

Dec 5, 2006
I purchased a whiskey shoulder bag on Tuesday with the discount. Its technically not a Christmas present but I am waiting to prolong my excitement. Is anyone else waiting for Christmas to use their new goodies?

Nope, as soon as my bags arrive I'm moving right on in them:yahoo:

Well, technically, I'm a Hanukkah girl but they were purchased by me for me and not a gift -- they were a had to have.

Nope - wore my sunglasses the day after I got them (b/c it was too cloudy to wear them the day I got them) and wore my hat pretty much as soon as I took it out of the box. I'm horrible with waiting . . .

So far I have not succumbed to the new bag but its like being on a diet and knowing there is chocolate in the house. :nuts: Right now I am carrying the bag hubby got me last Christmas, a Dooney.

I purchased a whiskey shoulder bag on Tuesday with the discount. Its technically not a Christmas present but I am waiting to prolong my excitement. Is anyone else waiting for Christmas to use their new goodies?

Well, I'm not sure I can wait till Christmas, but I am prolonging it a little. Just knowing that my new bag is sitting wrapped up in that striped Coach shopping bag gives me goodie feelings!:love: