Is anyone waiting?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased a whiskey shoulder bag on Tuesday with the discount. Its technically not a Christmas present but I am waiting to prolong my excitement. Is anyone else waiting for Christmas to use their new goodies?

2. Nope, as soon as my bags arrive I'm moving right on in them:yahoo:

Well, technically, I'm a Hanukkah girl but they were purchased by me for me and not a gift -- they were a had to have.

3. nope!!!
    that sucker is getting used as soon as fedex gets here!!!

4. Nope - wore my sunglasses the day after I got them (b/c it was too cloudy to wear them the day I got them) and wore my hat pretty much as soon as I took it out of the box. I'm horrible with waiting . . .

5. No way! I'm using all my stuff now. :yahoo: Because really, it's all way too pretty to be put in a box under a tree. LOL

6. you and i may be the only ones...but i don't know how long i can hold off for!!

7. I got my order about 2 weeks ago and i have yet to take a peak! I can't wait!!

8. So far I have not succumbed to the new bag but its like being on a diet and knowing there is chocolate in the house. :nuts: Right now I am carrying the bag hubby got me last Christmas, a Dooney.

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. I am waiting to use/have my legacy satchel until Christmas. I must be good. I must be good.

I had teh store wrap it. I hope i can hold out.

Lara

11. Well, I'm not sure I can wait till Christmas, but I am prolonging it a little. Just knowing that my new bag is sitting wrapped up in that striped Coach shopping bag gives me goodie feelings!:love:

12. LOL NO WAY! I like my bags where I can see them, undressed and sitting pretty till I use them.

13. I'm waiting...Sorta.. I just keep staring at how cute my new goodies are!

14. I have a chocolate optic swing bag under my tree waiting for me for christmas =(