Is anyone still wearing/buying Prada nylon?

I still love my nylon bags !

View attachment 5045456

I have this exact bag and a black one in the same style. I rarely use them, but I am so happy to have them when I do take them out. My son and I visited a rescue farm last weekend and I had goats climbing all over me and the bag and their muddy hoof-prints wiped right off when it started raining on the bag. These bags are indestructible.

I have these three nylon bags - just added the burgundy - and I'm loving them right now.
Not sure if it's the bad weather we've been having lately which is much wetter than usual or just 'the vibe' but I really want to wear them at them moment.
I never got into the more feminine Prada nylon bag styles but these slightly androgynous, crossbody styles are perfect for me. Admittedly the prices are high but they're practical and stylish and I can't find anything better :biggrin:

12211612_11297941_480.jpg (1).jpg
12148916_10163830_1000.jpg.jpg

14418052_21286728_1000.jpg.jpg

Found this loverly little thing a for stupid low price. Brand new in the actual gray Prada box. That doesn't happen very often. This shade of green never does show well on monitors. It's a rich emerald green nylon and darker green leather trim. Silver hardware. It has a removable crossbody strap, but I plan to leave it inside the bag for those "hands free" emergencies. I don't normally go for a bag with hand carry handles and a crossbody strap, but my life is weird now so it's a nice option. I never tire of Prada's nylon bags. :hbeat:

GreenNylonPrada.jpg

Last edited:
I so much want Prada to re-make this: the nylon ruffle bag... I prefer it over the leather because it's so light weight.
it's name Tessuto? Sorry not knowing too well with name.

I so much want Prada to re-make this: the nylon ruffle bag... I prefer it over the leather because it's so light weight.
it's name Tessuto? Sorry not knowing too well with name.
As a rule, Prada doesn't name their bags. Tessuto is the nylon fabric used

@snibor - yes it is coming directly from Prada. I actually called a store out of state to have them send it to me. I hate that they won't provide tracking info and that it's the type of package you have to sign for, but am hoping my SA can assist with at least narrowing down the day.

Reactions: snibor