Is anyone still waiting for a Choco Edith from NM?

1. So my Chocolate Edith is still on backorder from NM. With NO sign of shipping at any time soon. I was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for their Chocolate Edith? Or anyone else receive theirs recently?

thanks for the info!

(yes I know I need another Edith like a hole in the head - but there's something about that rich chocolate color that's drawing me in!!)

2. INTERVENTION!!!!!???????????????????
    You make me feel sooo normal when it comes to purse shopping...hee!hee!hee! LOL!
    (Thats a compliment!)

3. ^^Humm - you're the second person that's said that to me this week - maybe I should take that to heart?

4. Beauxgoris, do yourself a big favor and DON'T get a second Edith and then try to pick one....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

5. someone else posted about Saks having the bags. I can't remember which Saks it was or what post, but when i called the SA this week, she was super nice and willing to hunt in all the Saks for you. Only problem for me was i was looking for gray and i guess Saks only got Chamois, whiskey, and chocolate. so worth a try to call

6. I just sent a choco med. Edith back to NM online on Wed.

7. What didn't you like about it Kathy? We were waiting for pics at least before it went back! :sad:

8. Hey Roey, I just didn't feel it was the bag for me. I'm a newly retired teacher, so I really don't need the briefcase look or have papers to carry anymore. I asked my daughter (15) if she liked the bag, and she replied "it's ok. looks like a briefcase". I tried to bond with it, and love the pics Golden took with jeans & chanel shoes. Maybe in a diff. color. I'm thinking about a chanel now & looking on here for styles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice