Is anyone still searching for the tattersall cashmere scarf?

Ug! This makes me wish that there is an outlet closer to me. I have been covetting the cream coloured one since it first came out. Unfortunately, the closest outlet to me is 2.5 hours away and they usually have a poor selection anyway.

Ug! This makes me wish that there is an outlet closer to me. I have been covetting the cream coloured one since it first came out. Unfortunately, the closest outlet to me is 2.5 hours away and they usually have a poor selection anyway.

So go to your local boutique and have them do a charge send from the outlet. you know which outlet to have them call. ;)

So go to your local boutique and have them do a charge send from the outlet. you know which outlet to have them call. ;)

I'd love to but they wouldn't do that, I've tried to in the past. The nearest outlet is in Niagara Falls, NY and I am in Toronto. An outlet recently opened on this side of the border but it is 4 hours away and I've heard that they do not do charge sends or ship either.

They had a good amount of both colors at my outlet yesterday too. And some solid ones for $40 - I picked up the last lilac, as I already have the blue tattersall one. They're sooo soft and pretty.

I'd love to but they wouldn't do that, I've tried to in the past. The nearest outlet is in Niagara Falls, NY and I am in Toronto. An outlet recently opened on this side of the border but it is 4 hours away and I've heard that they do not do charge sends or ship either.

where is there an outlet in Canada?

They had about 10 of the tattersall and 5 of the legacy stripe mufflers at Pleasant Prairie, WI outlet. $49.99!

I got a couple extra to save for Fall/Winter/Christmas gifts. $50 for a cashmere scarf - Coach or otherwise - is a steal!