Is anyone still searching for the tattersall cashmere scarf?

ladybug2604

Aug 1, 2008
Indiana
If you are...they have quite a few of them in both white and blue at the outlet in Michigan City, IN. They were $50. Just thought I would share :smile:

Last edited:

sushisushi

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ug! This makes me wish that there is an outlet closer to me. I have been covetting the cream coloured one since it first came out. Unfortunately, the closest outlet to me is 2.5 hours away and they usually have a poor selection anyway.

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Dallas
Ug! This makes me wish that there is an outlet closer to me. I have been covetting the cream coloured one since it first came out. Unfortunately, the closest outlet to me is 2.5 hours away and they usually have a poor selection anyway.
So go to your local boutique and have them do a charge send from the outlet. you know which outlet to have them call. ;)

sushisushi

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
Toronto, ON
So go to your local boutique and have them do a charge send from the outlet. you know which outlet to have them call. ;)
I'd love to but they wouldn't do that, I've tried to in the past. The nearest outlet is in Niagara Falls, NY and I am in Toronto. An outlet recently opened on this side of the border but it is 4 hours away and I've heard that they do not do charge sends or ship either.

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
They had a good amount of both colors at my outlet yesterday too. And some solid ones for $40 - I picked up the last lilac, as I already have the blue tattersall one. They're sooo soft and pretty.

he432

sofa king awesome
O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
OH CANADA!
I'd love to but they wouldn't do that, I've tried to in the past. The nearest outlet is in Niagara Falls, NY and I am in Toronto. An outlet recently opened on this side of the border but it is 4 hours away and I've heard that they do not do charge sends or ship either.
where is there an outlet in Canada?

e.Kat

May 22, 2008
They had about 10 of the tattersall and 5 of the legacy stripe mufflers at Pleasant Prairie, WI outlet. $49.99!

I got a couple extra to save for Fall/Winter/Christmas gifts. $50 for a cashmere scarf - Coach or otherwise - is a steal!