Is anyone still rocking their

sparks1007

Jan 29, 2014
Kusama range? Specifically the speedy in yellow? If so, do you still love it? If not, why not? Has the yellow colour and paint stood the test of time? Am I better off getting a mono speedy or even an epi?

Thanks!

Kusama range? Specifically the speedy in yellow? If so, do you still love it? If not, why not? Has the yellow colour and paint stood the test of time? Am I better off getting a mono speedy or even an epi?

Thanks!
I love Kusama because she is my favourite artist. I'm not sure how many people are still using their Kusama bags. It does "date" the bag even though it's LE. I would probably go for a Speedy Mono because it doesn't date. If you look after it, it could still look new for quite a while. Just depends how much you love the yellow :smile: Will it go with all outfits like a Mono?

Sounds like yellow, or non neutrals in general, might not be right for you! I did see a woman rocking a yellow papillion a few weeks ago! It looked great- yellow is such a good fall color

I wish I purchased a Kusama piece as like her creative media work -- it is timeless and every seasonal piece from LV has a moment in time … I was recently looking at some of her work at GOMA here..so amazing:smile:

I desperately want a yellow kusama speedy. It is my HG. I have many Murakami pieces that I adore and travel to japan fairly regularly so I really enjoy those collaborations but I missed out on Kusama :crybaby:

I bought the white neverfull one but gave it to my mom about a year ago. I loved that bag! I wish I still had it. She has only used it one time so I'm sad its not in my collection.

I bought a preloved White Kusama Speedy a few months ago. It was in pristine condition with only very light patina. She is more tanned now, which I prefer. I really, really love this bag! Although the pattern in itself is rather wild, it has a kind of classic look, maybe because it's white. I wear a lot of white and brown/sand/camel during the summer, but also white combined with pink or other colours, and I have found that the white Kusama works well with all of These colours. I don't think that it will look outdated or out of Fashion so quickly. But then, I also still admire the other bags from artist collaborations (grafitti, roses, etc.) because they really are something special. We should rock them with pride. I wish I had a white Kusuma Neverfull!