Is anyone seeing med Audrey tote at their outlet??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are there any still out there? I'm gonna have Merrimack do a search. I'm looking for the ivory. I also may need a replacement gunmetal. The metal tip on the tie came off((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I do not want to send it away for 5 wks!! I've used the darn thing for 2 days!!!! Not happy!

BTW---I called JAX. All I got was...we can't check the outlets inventory, I can give you the number of an outlet close to you*.....How about YOUR inventory???

Very unhelpful!!

Any sighting??? PLMK thanks!!

2. I haven't seen any Audreys for a few weeks! not since I got mine... sorry :sad:

the metal tip came off after 2 days!? I have a gunmetal medium Audrey... I haven't used it yet.... I hope that doesn't happen!

I hope you can find the ones you want!! :smile:

3. I just ordered a medium patent in lagoon from JAX through my outlet. There were five left at JAX though on that one so I don't know about the others.

4. I couldn't get them to check anything!! lol....Do I need to ask for a special dept?? Secret code word?? lol.....

How much was the lagoon?

HMMM, just saw you had the outlet do it. I'll try that tomorrow.

thanks!

5. $150.36 plus tax

6. BOOYAH

Get it done girl!!!!!

7. You know I follow your motto girl! :graucho:

8. I saw one in Vacaville California about a month ago, and I believe (it was pretty crowded so people were in the way) I saw one in Napa CA last time I went a couple weeks ago. Hopefully there’s one still out there somewhere for you.

9. Thanks!! They located one in VT. I just have to go back & place the order....She looked bothered that I asked. Said the comp was acting up.

I also questioned that the ivory was more than the gunmetal......But, I guess that's true??

10. If the gunmetal was metallic, that should have been more. Unless they put that one on clearance. Sorry the SA was being lazy.

11. I also had the mgr in FB ck for me. Gunmetal ret for 298. and the ivory for 358.

She thought that was weird, too....