Is anyone road tripping to the NYC sample sale?!?

:sad: No driving for me. I am going to be shopping online.

It would be a 2 hour drive, but work stands in my way of going in person. But at least work pays for the bag lol. It would have been exciting though to go in person.

*sigh* I would have if it was a weekend. But seeing as it's a weekday, I won't be able to :sad:

It's about a 6 hour flight for me!! (Yes I realize that the cost of flights would probably offset any discount from the sample sale, but I wanted to go for the experience!!)

I am driving to NYC from Northern VA (DC pretty much). Is anyone else driving? Let's see who is driving the most hours!!!

4 hours here. :smile:

I'm torn. I was gonna drive up from Southern MD til I heard about the midnight sale for TPF members. After reading the various posts and realizing that one of the bags I really want-- (Nikki) is the most coveted bag of the moment, I think I might take the train up now--especially if I have to stand in line and :boxing: the masses in efforts to score a color that wont make it online.

So 4 hours for me too whether by car or train.

It is a 10-12 hour drive for me and hubby and I considered taking the train in but I think I am going to stay home for the ss and try to come up for the RM PF meet (although they may end up being the same :smile: ) I would love to meet all of you though and I hope those of you that drive have a safe commute.

I wish I could come for the ss but my lack of vacation days at work is holding me back :sad:

I will definitely be shopping online though! I can't wait until after the sale when we can all share pictures of our new goodies!