Is anyone over LV?

I really like LV and I own three LV bags.....but I personally prefer Balenciaga and Chloe and that's why I own waaaay more of them :sweatdrop:

I like LV because they are so durable and so well made and forever classic and just sometimes I want a bag that screams designer :graucho: :yahoo: Most of the time I like to be understated though and so reach for my Chloe or b-bags :love:

My first designer bag was LV and I bought quite a few - MC Alma, Cabas Piano, Speedy 30, Speedy 25, Pouchette, Batignolles, to name a few - I sold or returned all but the MC Alma and I rarely even stop in the Boutique anymore ...
I much prefer Balenciaga and Chanel now... so yes, I guess I AM over LV

My first designer bag was Louis Vuitton & no I will never be over their bags. Every season I want some of the new ones & even still lusting after some of the oldies

I have a fondness for LV only because they were some of my first bags years and years ago.

Having said that...It does disappoint me to see so many fakes out there so it makes the brand less "special".....to me.

I adore BBags. Just starting and I own 2.....

I don't use any of my LV bags now. Everyone seems to be carry one or a fake. I do use their wallets, agendas and small leather goods - the quality is very good and durable, however I only buy the seasonal items. Perhaps I'm older now - I really dislike any sort of logo bags...

Balenciaga was the first high end designer bag I ever bought. I go through phases with all the designers that I truly like. So right now, I'm out of Balenciaga and LV because there isn't anything I really want right now. I'm going through a MJ phase right now.

Hi i used to own a few LV bags but got completely fed up with the tacky fakes around. I am new to Bbags but am alreday in love..... it took a while but i have now found a style that suits me. I dont like so obvioulsy 'branded' bags now so LV is out for me!

vert d'eau first
true red first

bubblegum first and city on their way..........:yahoo:

want list:
a mini compagion and I want a boobie!!!

I've kind of lost the love too.. They used to be the only bags I wanted, now I've sold all of them except my vintage French Co. Speedy. It's in such mint condition, I just appreciate it so much. Although I never carry it, I can't bring myself to sell it. Maybe one day:shrugs:

I've kind of lost the love too.. They used to be the only bags I wanted, now I've sold all of them except my vintage French Co. Speedy. It's in such mint condition, I just appreciate it so much. Although I never carry it, I can't bring myself to sell it. Maybe one day:shrugs:

Well my first intro to LV was when my (wicked - I'm not kidding) step mother bought me, and two sisters-in-law LV bags for Christmas. I thought they were super conservative and not my style. But she was all agog telling us they are a "famous French designer" blah blah blah....

Only a few days later my honest to the bone Dad, who knew nothing about designer bags just said out loud that "oh Gretchen got those nice purses for you all at the Flea Market in San Jose. that was pretty nice of her don't you think?"

When I was in Florence I went into a LV boutique and looked at all of the bags and saw that quite obviously the bag I'd been given was a poor imitation. Nevertheless, the style just never grabbed me, as soft, supple leather, mushy bags....that's what blows my skirt up!

I can't help but associate LV (and the ducky Dooneys) with my icky step-mother, that's probably part of it.

Let me sugar coat it for ya: She's simply an ostentatious, social climbin, name-dropping, gold insignia all over her Cadilac driving, biotch.

Other than that, she's cool. :graucho:

But I will fight to the death for YOUR right to love LV! :heart: