Is anyone mad that coach wasnt put in the top catagory of bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do the same in shopping sites such as Bloomingdales... premier designer and designer... No I am not upset. Not that I do not believe Coach belongs up there... nonetheless, it is about the "tier" price and worldwide poplularity!

Its a little upseting people think its inferior to them other brands. Its more annoying that they are split period b/c I had a really hard time finding coach the one day when they did make the change. I still forget how its put on the bottom category. It was just nicer when it went by alphabetical.

I wouldn't say mad but I love coach so much it disappointed me a little. I know coach isn't a "premium designer" but i don't see why. They have unique and quality items. I guess it's just the price...

i'm actually a bit mad that they've divided up the designers like this. I know on regular shopping sites, they have them divided up as well. but this seems different. I don't think it makes the forum any easier to navigate. I feel kind of put out.

Why are people taking it personally? It doesn't demean the value of your bags - it's just a fact, it isn't a premium designer...some people even argue that it isn't designer, period...

I have premium designer and regular designer bags, I love them all...and would carry them even if Balenciaga and LV were considered 'just regular designer'. I will still happily use my Coach bags, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.