Is anyone loving the SWOON???

iconic321

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
San Diego
I don't see this bag getting much love on the board and I'm wondering what the consensus is about the bag. It seems like a fun fresh take on a hobo. I did a search for the bag and I saw very few if not no threads dedicated to this bag.

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
It's very similar looking to the plan b hobo from a while back which also you don't see much talk about. I personally think it looks like a great hobo. :yes:

musicgirl

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Alabama
I love the look of it but I keep thinking it may be smaller than I like, mostly because of the modeling pictures of it compared to the Nikki on Zappos. Anybody that can compare what it holds to the Nikki?

53baglady

Jun 6, 2007
I bought the glazed brown Swoon with a code over a month ago and never carried it. It is very much like the Plan B, which is too deep of a bag for me. But the leather is amazing and the outer pockets are very functional. I will try to post pictures today or tomorrow.

Joceybaby23

ProfessionalMinkette
O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
FL
^^ Yes. Please post pics. I was looking at this bag for a LONG time and just couldn't pull the trigger.

iconic321

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
San Diego
Ohhh please post pics! If it isn't too much of a bother can you please post modeling pics? There really aren't any photos of this bag worn... its hard to tell what the dimensions of the bag is without them.

I bought the glazed brown Swoon with a code over a month ago and never carried it. It is very much like the Plan B, which is too deep of a bag for me. But the leather is amazing and the outer pockets are very functional. I will try to post pictures today or tomorrow.