Is anyone heading over to Nordie for the half yearly sale today?

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
I was just there on Monday and got a Coach Legacy Leather Shoulder Flap in Whiskey for $231 (originally $528). As everyone knows, they had marked down the Legacy line but this was the SECOND markdown. I heard some Nordies were opening up at 7:00 am!

Also, Neiman Marcus's private sale and SAK's triple points are today also! Sooo much shopping to do! :nogood:

I was just there on Monday and got a Coach Legacy Leather Shoulder Flap in Whiskey for $231 (originally $528). As everyone knows, they had marked down the Legacy line but this was the SECOND markdown. I heard some Nordies were opening up at 7:00 am!

Also, Neiman Marcus's private sale and SAK's triple points are today also! Sooo much shopping to do! :nogood:

Wow! I was at Nordstrom's on Sunday and they had a Legacy Shoulder Flap on sale but not nearly that marked down or else I *would* have bought it no matter what hubby said.:boxing:

I went to northpark yesterday! (dallas area) and they also had a legacy tote thing in whiskey marked down a few.. I thought about it.. but I really don't need another tote! XD

Our store doesn't open til 9, and it is 8 right now...so I am chomping at the bit! I am leaving work to go!!! LOL!!!!
I want to check out shoes and see what's going on :smile:

EVERYONE let us know if you found some great deals!!!!!

That stinks!

I'm going over there on my lunch because maybe I'll get a great deal for someone for Christmas...I know they had bags there last Friday when I was there on the sale table but not sure if there will be more. The other handbag brands get more attention at my Nordstrom's cause it's a really high end area of the Chicago suburbs, and they prefer the LV and such to Coach.

Wish me luck!

I wish I hadn't left work to go over to Nordie's...first, they don't have anything good on sale, second, the SA from another Nordie's that told me the shoes I bought would be on the sale so I could price adjust LIED to me, and third, Lancome forgot to send me the lip gloss set I ordered and just mailed me the samples. AH!!!

But i just have to stay positive. I saved my money for outlet shopping right? YAY

Yeah I just got back, Nordstrom's selection sucked! First, no Coach bags were on sale. Second, all the shoes were picked over, all over the floor, etc. So instead, I checked out Macy's selection. They had a Legacy Shoulder Bag in clay 25% off, but it was all banged up. They also had the Hampton's Suede Plaid Carryall 25% off. Didn't like any of those so I went to the Coach boutique and bought the Bleecker mini wallet in black/magenta, but they didn't have any besides the display and I wanted a new one, so they ordered it for me and it will arrive in 3-5 days.

And to top it all off, I'm really cold because I miscalculated on the weather and it's like 38 degrees here! Brrrr...