Is anyone heading over to Nordie for the half yearly sale today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just there on Monday and got a Coach Legacy Leather Shoulder Flap in Whiskey for $231 (originally $528). As everyone knows, they had marked down the Legacy line but this was the SECOND markdown. I heard some Nordies were opening up at 7:00 am!

Also, Neiman Marcus's private sale and SAK's triple points are today also! Sooo much shopping to do! :nogood:

2. Wow! I was at Nordstrom's on Sunday and they had a Legacy Shoulder Flap on sale but not nearly that marked down or else I *would* have bought it no matter what hubby said.:boxing:

3. Shoot, too bad I'm on a bag ban until the new year...I'd love a nice Legacy bag and I'm right down the road from a Nordstrom's. DANGIT! You ladies are killing me on this forum...:nogood:

4. I went to northpark yesterday! (dallas area) and they also had a legacy tote thing in whiskey marked down a few.. I thought about it.. but I really don't need another tote! XD

5. crap I totally forgot about it!!!! Getting the oil changed right now but I'm there as soon as its done. All the good stuffs probably gone :sad:

6. when does it end? where is there a nordstrom in NY??

7. Our store doesn't open til 9, and it is 8 right now...so I am chomping at the bit! I am leaving work to go!!! LOL!!!!
    I want to check out shoes and see what's going on :smile:

EVERYONE let us know if you found some great deals!!!!!

8. I AM LEAVING NOW!!! I will post if I get anything great :smile:

9. awww :sad:

10. So I went, spent not even 5 minutes in the store beacuse THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY COACH BAGS, OR ANY COACH FOR THAT MATTER ON SALE!!!! :cursing:

what the heck!!!!!!!!

11. That stinks!

I'm going over there on my lunch because maybe I'll get a great deal for someone for Christmas...I know they had bags there last Friday when I was there on the sale table but not sure if there will be more. The other handbag brands get more attention at my Nordstrom's cause it's a really high end area of the Chicago suburbs, and they prefer the LV and such to Coach.

Wish me luck!

12. I'm stuck at work...by the time I get to Nordstrom's this evening all the good stuff will be picked over, so I may as well just not go

13. aww that sucks

14. I wish I hadn't left work to go over to Nordie's...first, they don't have anything good on sale, second, the SA from another Nordie's that told me the shoes I bought would be on the sale so I could price adjust LIED to me, and third, Lancome forgot to send me the lip gloss set I ordered and just mailed me the samples. AH!!!

But i just have to stay positive. I saved my money for outlet shopping right? YAY

15. Yeah I just got back, Nordstrom's selection sucked! First, no Coach bags were on sale. Second, all the shoes were picked over, all over the floor, etc. So instead, I checked out Macy's selection. They had a Legacy Shoulder Bag in clay 25% off, but it was all banged up. They also had the Hampton's Suede Plaid Carryall 25% off. Didn't like any of those so I went to the Coach boutique and bought the Bleecker mini wallet in black/magenta, but they didn't have any besides the display and I wanted a new one, so they ordered it for me and it will arrive in 3-5 days.

And to top it all off, I'm really cold because I miscalculated on the weather and it's like 38 degrees here! Brrrr...