Is anyone going to Seoul in the summer for plastic surgery? lets talk!

julesmule

Apr 24, 2019
Hey girls. just bought my ticket to fly to korea for one of the biggest decisions ive ever made for myself...this is it and im getting my procedures done this summer. would love to chat to you all about some of the places you are lookin into for your own journey and getting some advice from everyone thats been through it! xx

hey girls, thanks for your responses! yes, im flying alone in the end of May, but my best friend is coming to meet me and shes getting her procedures done too. We're both looking for rhinoplasty, fat grafting, skincare stuff, and my friend is looking into DES possibly...and im also interested in just consulting for BA in the future (in a couple years time probs).

just finidng it interesting comparing our researches and online consultation with my friend... and would love to hear more about your personal experiences with different clinics.

Ahh goodluck guys! Please post reviews afterwards. I'm not going for my consultation until March 2020 but I'm most likely going with JK plastic surgery or UVOM (or possibly a local clinic in Gangnam, it really depends on what I decide to get done bc I'm still unsure).
My plan will be to have my in-person consultations & then trying to negotiate prices & then I'll set down a deposit to secure a date if I'm 100% positive on my decision by then. I'm won't be having my surgery until early 2021 though.

Reactions: julesmule
@Hellogirly ahh thats a long way to go but gives you plenty of time to do research and really select who you want to get your procedures done with!

I have dialled down my list of places to a certain extent but would be interested to hear more of doctors/clinics i may not be aware of! Most of the doctors im visiting have been recommended by locals and then my own research though! Personally looking to get a higher bridge and some tip refinement as well

Reactions: Hellogirly