Is anyone going to have BE under their tree?

hildie

Dec 3, 2008
Cali!
Just curious if anyone is asking for anything from BE for Christmas or gifting one to themselves? :smile:

Yes! I will have two under the tree....from me to me. Vermillion Madrid and Nougat Milan both purchased in the recent sale. What fun!

Then I will have two in Jan 2012 --my bespoke Stroke Me in Tan Chevre Bubble and Black velvet matte L.A. satchel.

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Palm Coast, Florida
I just got mine today a gift from me to me. Hey this is the best kind of gift the one you give yourself cos you chose it and you know you are going to like it. My gift to me was the black shimmer midi Charm Me.

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I just got mine today a gift from me to me. Hey this is the best kind of gift the one you give yourself cos you chose it and you know you are going to like it. My gift to me was the black shimmer midi Charm Me.

Did you get it from the sale? Would love to hear more about it!

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Palm Coast, Florida
I did get if from the sale not sure if you read my other post but I bought a Covet Me in black shimmer as I had a couple of Covet Me Mini bags one in black crash and one in anthracite and I thought I would love the full size Covet Me. I got it and it was definitely not for me. Too big too heavy and just not my style at all but I loved the black shimmer leather. Fortunately my running partner loved it and bought it immediately. Within less than a day I had sold the Covet Me and the BE sale was on so I bought the black shimmer Charm Me Midi in place of it. I am attaching some photos. The first 2 have the paper stuffing and the last three I removed the stuffing from the bag. I am really liking the Charm Me midi more my style of bag and the leather is just incredible. The first 2 photos have the paper stuffing and the last 3 I removed the paper.

Attachments