Is anyone familiar with the mini Paddington wallet?

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
I am looking for information on the interior of the Mini Paddington Wallet. I don't want to post a picture in case someone else tries to buy it before I do. :sweatdrop:

I found a (I believe fake) one on eBay that has some interior shots, but I'm wondering if the interior is similar to an authentic one. If it's not against the rules I can post a link/pics of the eBay one.

So does anyone have the Mini Paddington wallet (the one with the little padlock)?

Zeit, if you want to pm me the ebay link, if you are worried about somebody else purchasing it, I can give you my opinion, but we are a very honest lot over here at Chloe, so I am sure if you pop it in authentication, you will be fine :smile:

Thanks chloe-babe, I just messaged you.

And just to be clear, this isn't an authentification thread. I'm just trying to figure out what the interior of the wallet looks like because the online store where I want to buy it does not show interior pictures. The only interior shots I could find were for an eBay fake.

I went ahead and took the plunge! This little guy is on its way from the NAP sale:

index.jpg
fr.jpg

Pamella have you received the smaller one already, if so how do you like it? I have two of the larger ones and I absolutely love them as they are so roomy. I'm thinking of getting a smaller one to carry in my "going out" bags.

Oh dear. Oh my. That is so cute. I shouldn't have come back. I need to save...but it's so cute! And I've wanted one of these wallets for so long?! What can I sell to fund this???!! :hrmm: (Maybe my old socks like the ones in that weird ebay thread?) The AUD is high against the USD too!!

Yes, I received it yesterday. I don't like it, I sent it back. I like that it is smaller, but its just a big kind of small if that makes any sense. I think it would be too big and akward for your "going out" bags, at least it would be for mine. I bought the larger wallet too and I love that as well. It would be nice if it was a little less bulky, but its not a tall as the small one. What colors do you have? They only had the tobacco color in the larger one so I sent it back, which is sad because it was on sale. But I wound up paying full price on neiman marcus (can't believe I'm buying something else from them after my last horrible experience, but eveyone deserves a second chance, i guess). But net a porter has a red one I was thinking about buying.

Pamella have you received the smaller one already, if so how do you like it? I have two of the larger ones and I absolutely love them as they are so roomy. I'm thinking of getting a smaller one to carry in my "going out" bags.

Yes, I received it yesterday. I don't like it, I sent it back. I like that it is smaller, but its just a big kind of small if that makes any sense. I think it would be too big and akward for your "going out" bags, at least it would be for mine. I bought the larger wallet too and I love that as well. It would be nice if it was a little less bulky, but its not a tall as the small one. What colors do you have? They only had the tobacco color in the larger one so I sent it back, which is sad because it was on sale. But I wound up paying full price on neiman marcus (can't believe I'm buying something else from them after my last horrible experience, but eveyone deserves a second chance, i guess). But net a porter has a red one I was thinking about buying.

I have roche, rouge, and now tobacco( I just ordered it last night):yahoo:.