Is anyone else...????

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Treating your new Miroir bag so very carefully??? I am dying to just carry it and enjoy it!! I just feel like I want to protect it!!! I carried it yesterday for the first time and I was so aware of where I put it, how I held it etc...so I came home and changed into my ribera...I can toss that baby around...
Share your thoughts with me!!

I carried it for 3 hours tops, I have never had so many looks, and comments EVER!!! I wore it into the coach store and the staff were all over it!!! SO funny!! I love it and want to enjoy it!!! Damn...its only a bag!

i don't have one but it looks to me like it doesn't need a heck lot of protection and care when carrying....but i could be wrong...anyone with the experience of carrying the mirior???

I hven't used min eyet .. I thin kmy POchette is for nights out and the speedy deserves a special occasion - like meeting the girls for coffee or something, not just work .. I do think I'll be thinking a bit about it though ..

I haven't used my speedy yet, but I am going to be careful with it too. I can understand what you mean about being nervous, sometimes it is just so easy to switch to a bag that you know you don't have to worry about, yet you want to carry the special ones so bad. :sad:

I use mine everywear without thinking twice. Everytime I touch it, I really feel like its very scratch resistant. I was ansy the first day but then I just stopped worrying about it. :yes:

How COOL is that .Coach store complementing you.... I haven't worn my Pap out.. but everyone is my family hates it:crybaby:
But I like it.:supacool:.. I hope I get to stop traffic when i take it out for a spin. :P

Im scared to even take it out the box for more than a few min... soooo fancy.... Im glad the ladies here have worn it and havent had problems w/ it

I carried it for 3 hours tops, I have never had so many looks, and comments EVER!!! I wore it into the coach store and the staff were all over it!!! SO funny!! I love it and want to enjoy it!!! Damn...its only a bag!

No. I haven't carried my speedy (yet-probably closer to Christmas) but I have tossed my gold pap around all over the place! LOL And still it appears to have to scratches! I think it's more durable that we think! However, I typically put my bags on the floor (I know I am awful) and this one I wouldn't!