Is anyone else...????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Treating your new Miroir bag so very carefully??? I am dying to just carry it and enjoy it!! I just feel like I want to protect it!!! I carried it yesterday for the first time and I was so aware of where I put it, how I held it etc...so I came home and changed into my ribera...I can toss that baby around...
    Share your thoughts with me!!

2. I don't have one...but if I did I would be doing the same thing! Shoot when I saw it in the store I was afraid to touch it!

3. I carried it for 3 hours tops, I have never had so many looks, and comments EVER!!! I wore it into the coach store and the staff were all over it!!! SO funny!! I love it and want to enjoy it!!! Damn...its only a bag!

4. i don't have one but it looks to me like it doesn't need a heck lot of protection and care when carrying....but i could be wrong...anyone with the experience of carrying the mirior???

5. I wouldn't think it needs extra care either. If you love it, use it!

6. I hven't used min eyet .. I thin kmy POchette is for nights out and the speedy deserves a special occasion - like meeting the girls for coffee or something, not just work .. I do think I'll be thinking a bit about it though ..

7. i've used mine loads since I got I only get a bit twitchy around really busy cramped places & smokers.

8. I haven't used my speedy yet, but I am going to be careful with it too. I can understand what you mean about being nervous, sometimes it is just so easy to switch to a bag that you know you don't have to worry about, yet you want to carry the special ones so bad. :sad:

9. Pictures Sunshine?

10. I'm going to be super careful with my pochette when I get it because it probably will get scratched really easily!

11. I posted this pic once before...;) but here you go!!

Attached Files:

12. I use mine everywear without thinking twice. Everytime I touch it, I really feel like its very scratch resistant. I was ansy the first day but then I just stopped worrying about it. :yes:

13. How COOL is that .Coach store complementing you.... I haven't worn my Pap out.. but everyone is my family hates it:crybaby:
    But I like it.:supacool:.. I hope I get to stop traffic when i take it out for a spin. :P

Im scared to even take it out the box for more than a few min... soooo fancy.... Im glad the ladies here have worn it and havent had problems w/ it

14. I've noticed small scratches on my speedy in the two areas where the clochette and lock rub against the bag. No scratches anywhere else though.

15. No. I haven't carried my speedy (yet-probably closer to Christmas) but I have tossed my gold pap around all over the place! LOL And still it appears to have to scratches! I think it's more durable that we think! However, I typically put my bags on the floor (I know I am awful) and this one I wouldn't!