Is anyone else obsessed with couture charms?

lisadoodle

Mar 2, 2007
Is anyone else obsessed with the Spring/Summer '09 couture charms necklace?? I like it even more than the paris charms necklace from a few years back. If anyone is interested, I called the 800 number and the price is $2595. Way to much money for a costume piece in my opinion but I feel like I will regret not getting it. I will post more info when I hear back about what stores will be carrying it.

I think it's gorgeous!! :love: I just can't do it, but I will drool over yours (and anyone else who gets it)! I have the Makeup Charms necklace (the newer version) and love it, but I still can't believe I paid so much for it. :sweatdrop: Then again, all of my long pearl/bead Chanel necklaces get way more use than any of my other costume jewelry! :nuts: I'm pretty sure Chanel boutiques are getting the Couture Charms necklace. :smile:

^ Yeah, the boutiques are getting them for sure. I don't like the price either but like OP, I feel like I'll regret it if I don't get it now~ Remember how Paris Souvenir belt was listed on eBay for something like $4000? (Did it sell though?)

I so need a winning lottery ticket myself!

I love it, but would have to sell a Chanel bag or two to justify its cost. And I would really want to get the ceramic Chanel premiere with diamonds (the cheaper one). Maybe I can get a pendant or a bracelet (how much is the bracelet and how many charms are it?) I'd sell my makeup bracelet in a microsecond!

I majored in sewing; it's cute but maybe that's what's holding me back a bit. Am chomping at the bit to see the Paris-Moscou (Moscow) collection. It's going to be expensive because the pre-fall pieces are always the most expensive, so I've learned.