Is anyone else obsessed with couture charms?

I think this necklace is cute, but I don't sew, so it's not calling my name (thankfully, because the price is :wtf:)

I have the Beauty Icons necklace (the one with the makeup charms on it) and that's my favorite one, I felt the price was high, but I just had to have it. I think if you sew, this new one is perfect (but pricey) :yes:.

^^ Did you see the same bracelet as one in the pic? This bit of intel comes from another Canadian tPFer, quoted from lookbook thread.

Some Canadian Pricing for the Couture line:

brooch (A41285) not available in Canada :sad:
necklace (A41283) Cdn$2875
bracelet (A41281) Cdn$1300
earrings (A41276) Cdn$385

attachment.php

^^ Did you see the same bracelet as one in the pic? This bit of intel comes from another Canadian tPFer, quoted from lookbook thread.

yep the very same one, def under $1k for sure. The only thing that holds me back was the needle/pearl thread charm as it looks very fragile and may be easily broken? how much is it in the states? it might be less expensive to buy in canada now since the dollar is so weak:yes:

What did you think about the quality of the charms? Do they look flimsy or delicate like the Carousel charm? Does it look nice and not cheap?

i really love the spool and the thimble charm and as i said before the needle/pearl thread is a bit flimsy and i was afraid to break it...i never saw the carousel charm bracelet so i cant provide any comparison.. the bracelet is actually quite light weight but i dont think it looks cheap at all HTH:yes:

I saw the Couture Charms necklace last week IRL. I held it in my hands, put it on, admired it in the mirror...and was told to give it back! It is soooo nice. Excellent quality, not flimsy. Quite substantial.

All of the Canadian locations ordered just 3 pieces total. Guess who is 4th on the list?! The Bloor boutique got their 1st one and I was allowed to see it but they wouldn't sell it to me. Ugh! They have been trickling in this week to the handful of U.S. boutiques that will be carrying it. It is going to be ridiculously limited.

Jeez, if I tell my husband one more time how much I want this necklace, I think he is going to divorce me!

Last edited:
I got some prices from my SA:
couture bracelet: $840 US
couture necklace scissors: $450
couture necklace sewing: $1095

These prices are according to her lookbook. They have not received the items in yet.