Is anyone else having problems with Tamara Mellon shoes?

marilyn0818

Old but not that old lol
Nov 30, 2014
Hey Everyone,
I’m at the age where. I don’t care so much about price as much as quality and comfort. I bought 3 pairs of shoes from Tamara Mellon. I waited so long for the Compass Wedge to come back in stock. So first for an Italian made shoe that fits like US weird. All 3 are two small. The Compass ankle strap is made for a big ankle. I bought a pair of flat sandals zip up the back. The zipper is stuck and not that comfortable. Again I don’t mind paying for shoes that fit great as long as they do. I don’t even like CL why I was excited about these. The two I bought before receiving The Compass Wedge. They were a summer shoe already slashed in half. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I don't have any but it sounds like you should return. Shoes need to fit, no matter how beautiful or desirable they are.

It's so difficult shopping for shoes online. I only buy brands I know what size I am, and even then it doesn't always work out.

I know I totally agree. You know when something keeps popping up in your IG feed. She’s the co-founder of Jimmy Choo not that that means anything but yes. I was on the waitlist for the Compass Wedge. Those are the ones the ankle literally needs 3 new holes. I bought the Sinner heel because it was so cool looking and only 3 inches. Literally they wobble. Then the third pair are flat zip up the back. I can’t even remember the name, but the zipper gets stuck. Again I never mind paying if I’ll wear it. I was just shocked because her shoes seemed to be everywhere this season. They are also supposedly Italian made and although shoes run like different. Normally Italian made shoes run big. Just wondering if I was the only one complaining. Thanks for the response.