Is anyone else a little shocked about the new wallet prices?

wow are we jaded -400 for a wallet is NOT cheap. Though for LV it is a virtual bargain. Many millionaires would not spend this much on a purse let alone a wallet.

Ok done preaching

I love the one that has the separate coin purse in it.

i love the fact that it has a removable purse but as many mentioned- the colored snap makes it look tacky. The colors remind me of christmas, so maybe they should have introduced them during the festive season when people are in the joyous, holiday mood. just a thought.

I went to see it IRL today after work. I don't like it. It's very flimsy and I am glad I got my Sarah wallet. Maybe if I saw what it looked like when filled up I would change my mind. Oh well. :shrugs: I got my LV wallet fill already. :biggrin:

It sort of reminds me of what Charleston-Mon said about the Neverfull in comparison to the Batignolles style. I think of the Sarah is like the Batignolles and the Josephine and Emille are like the NF.

I just came home from LV, I agree with T-Girl, it's very flimsy and felt like it'll fall apart or something after I fill it up. It's a good price, but I'd save up some more for the MC Koala that I really really want!

I didn't really feel it when I saw both the Josephine & the Emilie in real live... didn't WOW me!