Is anyone decorating their Heritage Stripe Tattersall Satchel or tote?

ooohhh that happened to me back in Feb, actually the day I lost my Tattersall wristlet at the airport.

Okay, I will see if my store can order it or call CS, I just HATE to spend the $6.50 on shipping for such a small item :smile:

Can anyone tell me the style number? I still have the receipt, but that is a BIG box to dig through.

No, go through your store to begin with, and you won't have to pay shipping. What they do is order it, it's kicked back, and then they ask them to have a store fulfill the order. I didn't pay shipping. I find the boutique more helpful than CS...they actually "lost" my order for one of my key fobs.

Yeah, I can get the style number...I think...hopefully it's around, if not, I'll post later!

It's 92224 b4/MC Heart Luggage Tag

Just called my store, she is looking into it and will call me back later today.

Lord&Taylor didn't get the jean satchel today, but they are getting it tomorrow and so they said I could come pick it up tomorrow evening (yea F&F). SO, I will go get that and then go to the Coach to hopefully order the keychain and make a return at LV.

Thanks so much!!!

Just called my store, she is looking into it and will call me back later today.

Lord&Taylor didn't get the jean satchel today, but they are getting it tomorrow and so they said I could come pick it up tomorrow evening (yea F&F). SO, I will go get that and then go to the Coach to hopefully order the keychain and make a return at LV.

Thanks so much!!!

:roflmfao: You crack me up with your wheeling and dealing, lol!! I'm so confused, but it sounds like it worked out great!! Congrats!! And oh yeah...L&T starts tomorrow. So far only shoes there for me, but if they have that satchel I just might buy there and cancel Macy's!!

I'm sure they can find a fob somewhere, but maybe if not, I know these did go to the outlets...if you can just get there or do a charge/send. They refuse to do the charge/sends at any of the ones I go to. :tdown:

For some reason I thought that all of the Lord & Taylors were closed. Where do they still have them? I really like that store.

Me too! We still have them here in NJ, but they did close a lot of them I think. When Federated took over May Co. stores, Hecht's stores were converted to Macys, and Lord and Taylor was spun off. The new parent company NRDC (I think) decided to close some stores that were not doing well, and try to revitalize the chain overall. Supposedly sales are good here for my local store. I hope it stays that way because I really like to shop there!