Is anyone decorating their Heritage Stripe Tattersall Satchel or tote?

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Okay, my stuff is in her and I am ready to go tomorrow.

I don't think the bag needs any decoration, but I typically have some on my bags.

I was just curious, is anyone wearing a scarf or charm with this bag?

I have the med tote, and while I don't feel that this bag really needs any decoration, I put my BCRF keyfob on it for fun today, and I think that I'm ok with it. Not particularly thrilled about the metals not matching, but the pink seems to go alright with it and the entire thing doesn't stand out too much like a scarf might.

I actually have the satchel and put the Strawberry key charm on it. Everyone seems to love it! Tons of comments on the bag and the charm! I have seen those heart charms at the outlet. I have one that I bought myself a while ago at full price. If I see one, I will pm you as I frequent the outlets often. :smile:

Attachments

• Tattersall Satchel.jpg
    Tattersall Satchel.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 72
I actually have the satchel and put the Strawberry key charm on it. Everyone seems to love it! Tons of comments on the bag and the charm! I have seen those heart charms at the outlet. I have one that I bought myself a while ago at full price. If I see one, I will pm you as I frequent the outlets often. :smile:

Yes please do! I got the BCRF small heart charm last week at an outlet, but when I tried to order that big heart it came back unavailable and my store had to refund me.

Yes please do! I got the BCRF small heart charm last week at an outlet, but when I tried to order that big heart it came back unavailable and my store had to refund me.

Actually last time I was at the good outlets in March, I was too stupid to buy it. My closest outlet never got it.

As for the order, the same thing happened to me, but I went through my SA. She placed the order normally. It was bounced back from JAX, but my SA asked them to have a store fulfill it. It stayed "backordered" for less than 24 hours, and then it was shipped. Apparently some stores still have it...or did. I have not had mine that long...I'm guessing no more than two weeks, if that. I did not have to pay shipping on it since I went through the store.

Actually last time I was at the good outlets in March, I was too stupid to buy it. My closest outlet never got it.

As for the order, the same thing happened to me, but I went through my SA. She placed the order normally. It was bounced back from JAX, but my SA asked them to have a store fulfill it. It stayed "backordered" for less than 24 hours, and then it was shipped. Apparently some stores still have it...or did. I have not had mine that long...I'm guessing no more than two weeks, if that. I did not have to pay shipping on it since I went through the store.

ooohhh that happened to me back in Feb, actually the day I lost my Tattersall wristlet at the airport.

Okay, I will see if my store can order it or call CS, I just HATE to spend the $6.50 on shipping for such a small item :smile:

Can anyone tell me the style number? I still have the receipt, but that is a BIG box to dig through.