is anyone as into shoes as they are into bags???

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
I was just wondering - I was just at Jimmy Choo and bought 5 new pairs of shoes - I love them as much as bags. (well 4 and ordered 1) Anyway - now that I found my card reader - I'll post pics of my new bag later tonight!!!

japskivt said:
Anyway - now that I found my card reader - I'll post pics of my new bag later tonight!!!

I can't wait to see your pics. Manolo Blahnik and Louis Vuitton are my favorite shoe designers. I have a couple of pairs of Jimmy Choos but I find they are not as comfortable.

I love shoes more.

I buy them in bulk. :biggrin:

I just bought five pairs on Friday: 3 Christian Lacroix, 1 Marc by MJ, 1 Moschino Cheap&Chic. Refrained from buying a pair of Puccis.

I like quirkier labels ... but I like the "classics" as well.

Don't know how many pairs I own. They are all over the place!

I thank God that most brands use heels that are higher than my comfort zone. It saves me money. Lots of it.

I have way too many shoes than a person needs. Dior and Ferragamo (the best at making heels less than 3" high) make up a large portion of my closet, but so do Prada, Bottega, Missoni and Gucci.

Thank goodness Manolos generally don't fit me well and Jimmy Choos are generally too high!!!!

I love Jimmy Choos, Manolos are really over-rated to me IMO, Fendi, LV, Christian Diors are so fun, Oh and the really cheap stripper heels, you know the ones, with the clear bottoms, I love those too!

I am WAY more into shoes. I am a second generation Manolo addict. Was dragged to his shop since I was a kid. Not dragged anymore!! Have about 30. No Jimmy Choos, they are just a Blahnik wannabe :true:

I love my shoes but ruin them so quickly I don't buy expensive pairs. The only "proper" designer shoes I have are a pair of eelskin D&Gs which match my favourite bag, otherwise they're all from Next! They do outnumber my bags by about 3:1 though.

I love shoes and am a shoe addict! I have way more shoes than bags - about 250 pairs. I love Choos and Manolos! I also have Guccis Louboutins, Diors and Pradas. I also have some less expensive shoes as well but as long as they are hot looking I will buy them!!