is anyone as into shoes as they are into bags???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just wondering - I was just at Jimmy Choo and bought 5 new pairs of shoes - I love them as much as bags. (well 4 and ordered 1) Anyway - now that I found my card reader - I'll post pics of my new bag later tonight!!!

2. I can't wait to see your pics. Manolo Blahnik and Louis Vuitton are my favorite shoe designers. I have a couple of pairs of Jimmy Choos but I find they are not as comfortable.

3. moving this to Glass Slipper as it's not specifically Chanel related. . .

4. My fav shoes are miu miu.

5. I'm into both. Just lately I've been bag obsessed thanks to the PF :lol:

A woman can never have to many of either!

6. i think i have as many pairs of shoes as i do bags :girlsigh:

7. lol.. i have about 100 pairs of shoes! :shame:

8. I love shoes more.

I buy them in bulk. :biggrin:

I just bought five pairs on Friday: 3 Christian Lacroix, 1 Marc by MJ, 1 Moschino Cheap&Chic. Refrained from buying a pair of Puccis.

I like quirkier labels ... but I like the "classics" as well.

Don't know how many pairs I own. They are all over the place!

9. I thank God that most brands use heels that are higher than my comfort zone. It saves me money. Lots of it.

I have way too many shoes than a person needs. Dior and Ferragamo (the best at making heels less than 3" high) make up a large portion of my closet, but so do Prada, Bottega, Missoni and Gucci.

Thank goodness Manolos generally don't fit me well and Jimmy Choos are generally too high!!!!

10. I love Jimmy Choos, Manolos are really over-rated to me IMO, Fendi, LV, Christian Diors are so fun, Oh and the really cheap stripper heels, you know the ones, with the clear bottoms, I love those too!

11. oooh, would love to see the piccies of your FOUR!!! new pairs of choo's. That is some shopping trip :biggrin:

12. I am WAY more into shoes. I am a second generation Manolo addict. Was dragged to his shop since I was a kid. Not dragged anymore!! Have about 30. No Jimmy Choos, they are just a Blahnik wannabe :true:

13. I love my shoes but ruin them so quickly I don't buy expensive pairs. The only "proper" designer shoes I have are a pair of eelskin D&Gs which match my favourite bag, otherwise they're all from Next! They do outnumber my bags by about 3:1 though.

14. I love shoes and am a shoe addict! I have way more shoes than bags - about 250 pairs. I love Choos and Manolos! I also have Guccis Louboutins, Diors and Pradas. I also have some less expensive shoes as well but as long as they are hot looking I will buy them!!

15. Love Louboutins!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice