Is anyone after a black Annie?

Apologies if this isn't relevant to anyone, especially as the bag is still at full price, but I've just found a store that still has some black Annies in stock. I know Aine has had some terrible luck ordering an oak one so thought I'd mention this just in case it's helpful at all.

http://www.cadoganandcompany.co.uk/erol.html#362X0

How do they get away with charging more than Mulberry!!!!:confused1:

Apologies if this isn't relevant to anyone, especially as the bag is still at full price, but I've just found a store that still has some black Annies in stock. I know Aine has had some terrible luck ordering an oak one so thought I'd mention this just in case it's helpful at all.

http://www.cadoganandcompany.co.uk/erol.html#362X0

Thank you goldfinch. I was looking for an oak Annie. You are so kind for posting though:heart:

hey jackie i was checking the forum at work today on my lunch break and came across your annie post. i was gutted when the online mulberry store sold out before i could snap one upon sale but was learing to live with the fact it just wasnt meant to be unless i could part with £600 (my job cannot fund that) so on a whim i called the orange tree wondering if a they had any left, b if they were in the sale, c how much, and d if they would mail out to me. it must be my lucky day -one left oak yippee half price with £9.00 p&p the annie as is singular but no more in the shop was just short of £300
i just thought i cannot pass this one by but had it not been for your info i'd have missed out so thankyou very much x:yahoo:

waiting for it to arrive aaaahhhhgggghhh have you ordered over the phone before from this store ? if so what service do they use i was told recorded delivery that doesn't sound as secure as special delivery which i asked about but the sales assistant didn't know.
do you have an annie yourself?x:goodpost:

Hi,
I have just purchased an Annie in oak from HoF in Glasgow.When i phoned they said i had the choice of Oak or Black so may still have some left if anyone is still looking.In sale at £298 and posted it out to me straight away.
Opai x

my oak annie arrived yesterday it had a pen mark on the back and when i was inspecting the inside i held it upto the light and the left hand centre seam you could see the light through it. does anyone know if this is a mulberry thing or wether it is a fault in the bag the other side is fine it just looked as though they hadn't met the leather properley but i have returned it they are chasing another up for me as we speak hop i have better luck second time round x :crybaby: