Is anyone a member or bought from here?

paije

May 20, 2008
I came accross this site louislovers.com after reading through the auth this site it looks like it could be a way more legitimate/fair site than ebay. I just registered but wondered what other members here thought and if anyone else has joined? It could really work well I think....:yes:

I only just registered with them, I don't know much about it, so I have no need to plug them :shrugs: - My question is if anyone else is registered, used them or has any thoughts about it...ebay put selling limits on my account and I can't sell anything designer, I have 100% positive, sold authentic items with feedback that states this and been registered for ages with no issues but now I have limits :confused1: - so was curious about other sites is all. :yes:

I only just registered with them, I don't know much about it, so I have no need to plug them :shrugs: - My question is if anyone else is registered, used them or has any thoughts about it...ebay put selling limits on my account and I can't sell anything designer, I have 100% positive, sold authentic items with feedback that states this and been registered for ages with no issues but now I have limits :confused1: - so was curious about other sites is all. :yes:

Me too!!! I can't sell on ebay within the next 30 days! I contacted them but they said, that I have to wait! WHAT'S THAT? I have 100% positive feedback like you and have sold designer items before... just stupid.

I'd like to have more information about this site. Seems like a good alternative to selling on ebay.

I remembered this site.. Some of our forum members posted their bags here...

Me too!!! I can't sell on ebay within the next 30 days! I contacted them but they said, that I have to wait! WHAT'S THAT? I have 100% positive feedback like you and have sold designer items before... just stupid.

I'd like to have more information about this site. Seems like a good alternative to selling on ebay.
yeah me too.. I dont know when the 30days gonna be over either.. I heard they wanna kicking out (purposely removing) a lot of peoples auction and make it like next amazon (fixed price, BIN)...

Last edited:

have you tried just listing something designer, i was told 90 days, as i sold 4 of my own used items, plus i sell for my sister, mcaddict said try to list 1 thing, i have have been back to selling, try it you have nothing to lose, there was a warning blah blah about was i selling genuine etc, i just hit the button hey presto listed hope thats helps alfie x

Last edited:
I remembered this site.. Some of our forum members posted their bags here...

yeah me too.. I dont know when the 30days gonna be over either.. I heard they wanna kicking out (purposely removing) a lot of peoples auction and make it like next amazon (fixed price, BIN)...

Yes, that's it! When will those 30 days be over???! I get this notice since 16 days now! Perhaps I have to wait in 30 days again 30 days... :cursing:

have you tried just listing something designer, i was told 90 days, as i sold 4 of my own used items, plus i sell for my sister, mcaddict said try to list 1 thing, i have have been back to selling, try it you have nothing to lose, there was a warning blah blah about was i selling genuine etc, i just hit the button hey presto listed hope thats helps alfie x

I tried Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent - it's always the same!
If I want to list something different I have to accept PayPal! (I really hate it because it's expensive to receive the money!)
As far as I know I can list one "designer thing" and than wait 30 days to list another!

I have waited over 30 days and finally I am allowed to list again - a whole 4 items - then I got the same message! Gee how generous of them! Must be limited to one per week...I emailed and asked them to lift the restrictions, they gave an automated "these restrictions are appropriate at this time" - what rubbish I have feedback stating many "auth LV" etc... very frustrating.

I have waited over 30 days and finally I am allowed to list again - a whole 4 items - then I got the same message! Gee how generous of them! Must be limited to one per week...I emailed and asked them to lift the restrictions, they gave an automated "these restrictions are appropriate at this time" - what rubbish I have feedback stating many "auth LV" etc... very frustrating.

Good to hear that you could list 4 items at least!

I listed a few Coach items a few months ago and I kept going into the auction to edit it. I was put on restriction and wasn't allowed to list anything for a while. It turns out that each time I went in to edit my auction, that counted as a new listing. So if I edited that one auction 10x, they counted me as having 10 auctions. I am trying to limit the number of times I go in and edit for spelling, etc now.