is anybody in the mood...?

there were lots of cadenas; h, pelican, méditerranée, hippo, elephant, heart, pegasus.. jumbo necklace and bracelet, clic clac enamel bracelets (not any i liked though), quite a few leather bracelets but nothing i really wanted.

but.. most of the stuff i bought wasn't from the h sale :lol:

the biggest thing (literally :lol: and technically probably at least half a size too big but i can live with it) was a bit of an accident, i only went into printemps to use the loos and i stumbled upon lanvin, where most stuff was 40+% off :whistle:

the thing standing up in the shoe box is a chanel documentary, so tomorrow night i will get tipsy and watch kaiser karl. and then some less exciting stuff, my second favourite body scrub (fresh would be first ;) ), rose petal jam, fir honey and fantastic balsamic vinegar from fauchon. there i also bought the most expensive take-away salad i've ever had, it had scallops in it :drool: but i forgot to get a plastic fork there and i ended up eating it with a coffee stirrer waiting to board the eurostar :roflmfao:

thank you everyone! seton, i never saw that colour in london but my friend said she'd seen something purply in leeds and i thought they were from 06 but it must have been these that she saw!

:lol:

it's not much.. but.. i'm especially happy about the one :graucho:

i saw those slippers at Barney's this past season.

You got the cheval surprise? LOL. How COULD you? I thought you only wore the UNgrail scarves, like me. Now, I am all alone. :-P