Is anybody else getting the Damier Trevi tomorrow?

yep, if anyone from hawaii was interested in one, Ala Moana has theirs in ready to go tomorrow. got the call but will wait til a later date to get one :smile:

yep, if anyone from hawaii was interested in one, Ala Moana has theirs in ready to go tomorrow. got the call but will wait til a later date to get one :smile:

I just talked to my SA at Ala Moana and she is holding one for me. The price is $1370 in Hawaii for the smaller one. I am not supposed to get anything until November! Well, I am going to the boutique tomorrow to check it out and then decide. Hope that I won't like it, or I will be in big trouble! :crybaby:

This bag is def. growing on me :yes: I hope to see tons of pics tomorrow so I can decide whether I really like this or not! I wouldn't get it anytime soon, but this bag isn't on my wishlist yet so...maybe that could change :rolleyes:

I know for sure my store has a couple of those in...my SA said they're late. I didn't get a chance to see them though because she was still unpacking the new stock shipment and they were in a box that she hasn't opened yet.

I just talked to my SA at Ala Moana and she is holding one for me. The price is $1370 in Hawaii for the smaller one. I am not supposed to get anything until November! Well, I am going to the boutique tomorrow to check it out and then decide. Hope that I won't like it, or I will be in big trouble! :crybaby:

ah thanks for the price update! :smile:

I am not feeling this one anymore...

It reminds me of the marc jacobs bag and the pleat is not so great on the Damie pattern.....I had wait listed, but will cancel it tomorrow. I really like the Pamelo (?) bag in the Mono with the attached straps much better...and will wait to SO that in Damie for later.