is anybody else already dreaming of F/W 07 bags???

Personally, I'm a little underwhelmed by Chanel's S/S 07 collection. There are a few bags that I like, but not too many. (Although I'm not here to start a thread dumping on S/S bags that other members intend to purchase.)

Instead, I'm wondering what's on everyone's Chanel "wishlist" for F/W 07. Here are some bags that I'd like to see:

(1) A reissue or classic flap in a darker emerald or forest green--but not perforated.

(2) Some new roomy totes that would be good for us working girls, along the lines of the Cerf or GST. But made in sumptuous, dressy leather--not distressed leather (like the Cotton Club) and not fabric (like the Paris-Biarritz).

I've often found over the years, with many handbag designers, that I'm more drawn to the F/W offerings, because the fall lines usually include darker colors and jewel tones, and no fabric or straw bags. How about you?

I agree completely! There is nothing that I "have to have" from the Spring bags. However, the F/W offerings from Chanel-and other designers-always have me wishing for a money tree!