Is anemone a seasonal color?

Dear ladies, is Anemone (in Birkin) a seasonal color? If I miss it, what other choices will I have in the purple tone? Thanks!

Yes, Anemone is meant to be a seasonal color like Ultraviolet and Iris. However, if the color proves to be popular, H can keep it going. I think that all depends on how well they can source it from the tanneries.

I am looking for an anemone Evelyn. Has anyone seen it at any H shop before? Anemone is such a beautiful colour, and I personally think that it can be both a winter and summer colour.

Strongly agree! I passed on a Anemone B35 due to the size (I am 4'11"). Trust me, it was a PAINFUL decision (I really look like I carry/wearing something over size with B35) Now I am afraid I will miss it if a B30 in Anemone doesn't come my way this season. 😫

Strongly agree! I passed on a Anemone B35 due to the size (I am 4'11"). Trust me, it was a PAINFUL decision (I really look like I carry/wearing something over size with B35) Now I am afraid I will miss it if a B30 in Anemone doesn't come my way this season. 😫
I'm 5'0 and have a 35 B in anemone and don't find it too big. Then again, I'm used to carrying big bags so it is dependent on that you are used to.

I am looking for an anemone Evelyn. Has anyone seen it at any H shop before? Anemone is such a beautiful colour, and I personally think that it can be both a winter and summer colour.

I passed on a GM anemone evelyne back in January since I wanted a PM instead. Sadly my store never received the PM, but I have a CDC in anemone with GH and it is absolutely gorgeous, definitely year round color! Hope you can find your anemome!!

I'm 5'0 and have a 35 B in anemone and don't find it too big. Then again, I'm used to carrying big bags so it is dependent on that you are used to.

Jyyanks,

Believe me, as much as I LOVE to just grab it, it looks like I was carrying someone else bag, it just didn't click. I suck, I am too tiny (4"11 & 85 lbs) to carry a B35. Sad......

Jyyanks,

Believe me, as much as I LOVE to just grab it, it looks like I was carrying someone else bag, it just didn't click. I suck, I am too tiny (4"11 & 85 lbs) to carry a B35. Sad......

Totally get it. I've tried on bags that look perfect on people who are my size and they just looked funny on me! It really is about individual fit. Best of luck in your search !!

Jyyanks,

I wish that I have your problem except that all I was offered in Anemone was a KDT. I would love to have an Evelyne Epsom. The stores have not received any Anemone Evelyne in a long time so I hope that it is not discontinued by now.