Is An Lv Worth The Price

ladha14

Mar 27, 2008
I am new to this forum but wondering if an LV is worth the $$$
i have never bought a bag that pricey (LV speedy 25) but I have been eyeing it....
would love to hear some comments?

also suggestions of similar but popular LV like bags would be appreciated

I'm not a logo or canvas fan. I really like to feel and see beautiful leather for my money. However, LV has a tremendous following because the hardware, canvas and leather seem to stand the test of time. So, an LV is worth the price if YOU love it and feel it is worth the price imo.

You know, I have 2 LV monogram canvas bags. I used to think they were nice until I bought some really nice leather bags. Now the LV bags feel so plastic-y and cheap. Maybe the epi leather bags are really nice. I don't think I'd by another LV. I used to think they were worth the price, now I'm not so sure.

Take a look at Belen Echandia (www.belenechandia.com). The leather is absolutely gorgeous, almost yummy. You can contact the owner Jackie with specific requests as far as color and hardware. There are several threads running on this forum regarding Belen Echandia. It is not a "known" bag that will scream out "Hey! I'm a Louis Vuitton" but several people have asked me about my BE Chocolate Love Me Mini.