Is an LV mono too show-offy?

For some people the LV mono is too show-offy...but I think you should go for it! If you like it, who cares what other people think? And you're 19...I agree with Moo, totally age appropriate!

I'm 18 and I wear monogram all the time too :yes:

If you love LV but don't want too be too "show-off-y", you can always try Damier or Epi :nuts: I love those two lines too. Even Vernis is good. It's subtle monogram...and IMO much more suitable for younger LV lovers but definitely suitable for everyone.

The Mono Speedy is a classic...and not too big...so definitely, it's a bag suitable for everyone.

As long as you're not telling everyone to check out your new Louis Vuitton, then I don't think the monogram is too show off-y! :lol: ;)

I'm wondering the same thing :yes: I'm a couple years younger than you, but I'm considering getting a mono speedy in a couple months. I get the general feeling from here that it's ok, haha!

I actually like the LV mono, I think the look is subtle, and I like the colour. However, I don't like that it "screams" LV. For that reason, I'll never get any mono. It doesn't work for me, but I love it on other people. Well, most other people.

You have to do what's right for you.

I've just turned 20 and I feel that the mono is a bit loud for me...I don't mind if it's wallets or smaller goods but for a bag, I would probably never buy a mono bag again...but in saying that I already own mono bags...so it's kinda outta my system:yes: ...but mono speedies are classics...so you decide

Another reason is...I don't want to "compete" with young girls and their wannabe monograms..

But if you like it then definately go for the speedy

and another thing...I feel like people are judging me if I have mono...I don't like ppl staring to figure out if mine are real or not...I find that really rude...