Is Ali too Big for Me?

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
So my Ali has sat in my closet with her tags on as I ponder. I know many people are looking for this bag and I haven't seen any NWT on ebay since I got her (so I don't want to keep if someone else can use!).

I guess I'm waiting because I can't gauge whether she's too BIG for me or not! In looks...not functionality I mean. I don't want to be "swallowed" by a bag and I have no way of knowing without someone else's view, if you know what I mean.

I'm 5'2, 110 lbs. Please give your honest opinions! And pay no attention to the mess in my bedroom, lol. This is Ali with her tissue stuffing still in her..so I know she'd relax a bit with just my stuff.

2835647809_2e62ae1ab4.jpg

2835647877_d779f1de94.jpg

I don't think she's to big. I think once the stuffing is out and your stuff is in, it will slouch more and look even less large. I love it. Its an awesome bag and I would LOVE to own one.

In the 1st pic it looks like it's 2 big for u
In the 2nd it looks ok, weird huh :sweatdrop:

I think it's the angle in the second (she's sort of pointing away behind me) but that's how I'd have to carry it. At the moment, I can't comfortably carry her under my arm because she's a bit too fat, heh.

I'm assuming that will change with time too when she relaxes.

I think it looks great on you! I used to not like big bags, but once I found one that I loved, the size didn't matter anymore. Now I pretty much only carry my bigger bags. So if you truly love Ali, than you will grow to love her size, IMO.