Is Ali too Big for Me?

I consider Ali a medium sized bag! I think once you put your stuff in and carry her, you will love this classic bag. The leather will probably mold to your body a bit too, so it'll be a very comfy bag.

The size is good on you!

People are scrambling for Ali (and other '07 legacy) on eBay now though, if you're not feeling her, it's a prime time to sell!

The size is good on you!

People are scrambling for Ali (and other '07 legacy) on eBay now though, if you're not feeling her, it's a prime time to sell!

LOL oh I'm well aware...that's what makes it so hard! Just knowing that people are scrambling for it makes it that much easier to keep for myself, y'know? Catch 22...it's like a treasure that I'd never take the tags off of, lol.

I think she looks great on you. :tup:

I'm only 5'5 and I have 4!! They have to be one of my fav. bags Coach has ever made. I personally :heart: BIG bags. Even though I would only consider Ali a medium-ish bag. I love the Large Carly, my Large Braided Leather Duffles, and my Large Leather Ergo Tote. Those 4 are probably my top faves from Coach.

I personally would keep her. Ali gets very comfy after you break her in, she develops a nice squish and drape/mold against the body.

Honestly, I think it does look rather too large on you. I'm sure you could find a large bag that suits you, but the Ali looks off when the proportions aren't just right.

My bias towards big bags notwithstanding, lol, I think this is a beautiful bag and it's looks great on you despite your small frame :yes: Very movie star! I say keep her :tup:

That's definitely good to know as I was wondering about the top line of the flap itself. Does that break in a bit too? It just seems so "hard" for lack of a better term.

Yes!! :tup: I would say everything about the bag develops a nice squish. The strap gets nice and flexible and the flap does as well. I think the flap will get softer rather quickly because the opening process.

I would say that with time the Ali turns develops a nice buttery-leather feel.

My black leather one is so freak'n squishy it's unreal!! (In a good way :P) She's so buttery I find myself rubbing her if I'm sitting somewhere waiting for something.

One thing you could do if you decide to keep her, is Appleguard her. If you treat her with the Apple leather care, she will resist scratches more and the mositurizer will help the leather relax a bit.

I definitely agree with everyone else - with your own stuff in it and with time it will mellow out a bit - with the stuffing it looks too big but with your own stuff it will look great!

I consider Ali a medium sized bag! I think once you put your stuff in and carry her, you will love this classic bag. The leather will probably mold to your body a bit too, so it'll be a very comfy bag.

The only way you're truly going to know if you like it overtime is to use it. But then it won't be NWT. It measures apx 13x10 ish, if she's not bigger than your torso she's not too big i.e., half your waist size. She does relax, soften and contours to the body.

Someone will want to use it . . . but not for more than outlet price.

The only way you're truly going to know if you like it overtime is to use it. But then it won't be NWT. It measures apx 13x10 ish, if she's not bigger than your torso she's not too big i.e., half your waist size. She does relax, soften and contours to the body.

See? That's what I needed...a formula! My waist is 27" so I JUST missed it being too big :yes: