Is Ali too Big for Me?

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
So my Ali has sat in my closet with her tags on as I ponder. I know many people are looking for this bag and I haven't seen any NWT on ebay since I got her (so I don't want to keep if someone else can use!).

I guess I'm waiting because I can't gauge whether she's too BIG for me or not! In looks...not functionality I mean. I don't want to be "swallowed" by a bag and I have no way of knowing without someone else's view, if you know what I mean.

I'm 5'2, 110 lbs. Please give your honest opinions! And pay no attention to the mess in my bedroom, lol. This is Ali with her tissue stuffing still in her..so I know she'd relax a bit with just my stuff.

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
In the 1st pic it looks like it's 2 big for u
In the 2nd it looks ok, weird huh :sweatdrop:

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
I don't think she's to big. I think once the stuffing is out and your stuff is in, it will slouch more and look even less large. I love it. Its an awesome bag and I would LOVE to own one.

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
In the 1st pic it looks like it's 2 big for u
In the 2nd it looks ok, weird huh :sweatdrop:
I think it's the angle in the second (she's sort of pointing away behind me) but that's how I'd have to carry it. At the moment, I can't comfortably carry her under my arm because she's a bit too fat, heh.

I'm assuming that will change with time too when she relaxes.

MonkeysInk

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Ditto. In the second picture looks like it fits you beautifully, but it looks awkward in the first.

Scorpio1101

Apr 13, 2008
I think it looks much better unstuffed. I think you have to feel comfortable with it and like carrying it to justify keeping it though.

heqet

is happy! :)
Feb 2, 2008
Austin, TX
I think it looks great on you! I used to not like big bags, but once I found one that I loved, the size didn't matter anymore. Now I pretty much only carry my bigger bags. So if you truly love Ali, than you will grow to love her size, IMO.