is a wallet/agenda worth it?

it is so worth it. it might seem a little sad but i love pulling my LV wallet out of my bag, even if its a non LV bag.
i also think LV has better wallets than any other designer brand. they are all so useful and a lot of thought has been put into how mush use they will get fom the owner.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!
It took me 5 handbags later to get a wallet and I love it. I couldn't decide, yes it is a large purchase, but i FINALLY DECIDED ON THE BLACK SUHALI ZIPPY WALLET.
I love her, the goat leather is TDF AND SHE FEELS SO SILKY when I take her out my bags.
I know it is LV, IT has no markings to say so, probably noone else would care when I take out my bag, but me just knowing is really all I care about and I love her!!!!!
Isn't that ewhy we buy LV bags, because we care not to impress(that's why I do anyway)

LV wallets can be pricey but they are just so pretty :love:

The good thing about an agenda is that you can use it as a wallet AND a calendar, address book, note pad. I did a search and there are many threads on how to convert your agenda into a wallet (w. pictures).

They are a bit pricey but if you are using something everyday and/or multi-purpose, to me, its worth it! Good luck!

i use my agenda every single day. i have 2 cc inserts in the back of it to help with extra cards i carry. then i just slip cash into the back jacket and coins go in my pocket or cles. it really is my lifesaver and i could NOT b e without it! its an organizer and a wallet and a journal all in one!

I know what you mean, i felt the same way. But I have vernis wallet and a vernis agenda... I love that line but prefer it on accessories - they look so nice together. Check out the what's in your lv bag for inspiration lol!! I say go for it!

i would totally go for an agenda. i have the small monogram agenda and use it every day. it fits into all of my bags which is great because i can pull it out whenever i need to schedule an appointment for myself or for my son. this is a much better system than writing everything down on post-it-notes (which i used to do) and hoping that 1) i held onto all of the notes i had and 2) that i was actually available at the time i set up my appts for.