Is a wallet a waste?

Dtrivi89

O.G.
Feb 3, 2013
I really want a wallet but I am facing my own dilemma....I want a new bag as well and with the price increase the wallet I want is almost $1,000. I want the Vernis Zippy in Indien Rose....I feel torn because I can buy a Speedy 35 for that with money left over....

I know it's my personal decision but I trust all of your opinions and I want to be convinced one way or the other haha!!

Any and ALL advice is welcome and appreciated!!

A wallet is used every day. You will inevitably buy more bags, but a wallet is super special. I think is so classy to pull out a Louis Vuitton wallet out of any bag, but especially a designer bag.

I do absolutely love my zippy organizer. I am one of those "people" that needs a wallet for every bag. I havent changed out of this one since I got it. So yes it is worth every penny for me.

A wallet is used every day. You will inevitably buy more bags, but a wallet is super special. I think is so classy to pull out a Louis Vuitton wallet out of any bag, but especially a designer bag.

That is my thought exactly!! But my husband is like "People see your bag more than they see your wallet, half the time you never even take out your wallet because I pay for everything!" Hahaha he said it while laughing but it's so true haha! I just love that Vernis zippy sooo much I don't know if I can pass it up!

get the wallet :smile:

i just bought my vernis zippy wallet in pomme. love it so much. am sure you have researched on it about the colour transfer issues. was deciding between the mono zippy and vernis but just couldn't resist the pomme though mono is the practical, low maintenance choice. i totally get you. the vernis wallet is so pretty, it's hard to resist.

Not at all, IMO. I use my wallet every single day. It still looks brand new after almost two years of use and I expect to get many more years of enjoyment from it!

get the wallet :smile:

i just bought my vernis zippy wallet in pomme. love it so much. am sure you have researched on it about the colour transfer issues. was deciding between the mono zippy and vernis but just couldn't resist the pomme though mono is the practical, low maintenance choice. i totally get you. the vernis wallet is so pretty, it's hard to resist.

Actually, I tend to be an impulse purchaser! What are the issues with transfer? I don't want to risk messing up the beautiful lining on my Artsy =(

I totally understand how you feel. It wasn't only till last month that I finally caved in and got a wallet. I just couldn't justify spending that much money on something that I could use toward a bag.

But I sold some of my designer items that I was no longer using and DH said I might as well use that money toward a wallet, since I have enough bags (for now) LOL! :smile:

I have a soft spot for wallets and I intend to keep collecting. I'm eyeing a Mahina Amelia which is now $1150 AUD (curse the price increase!) and I probably won't stop there. Decide for yourself if you love the Vernis Zippy more or the Speedy. Personally I think the Zippy is beautiful and worth every dollar.