Is a Valentino Rockstud worth the investment

ryns

O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Hi! I'm thinking of getting a rockstud tote. Is the price worth the investment? Do the studs fall off?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I think it's absolutely worth it but that's because I recently bought one. I LOVE it! I've not had any trouble with the studs. Just took it on vacation made a great carry on bag, lots of room ...and style...seems durable as well as beautiful :hbeat:

ryns

O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
May i know what you got? I like the tote with the shoulder strap filled with studs. 😃

eifitcon

May 27, 2012
GTM +1
I'm also considering getting the rockstud tote.
Would anyone mind posting some mod pics to help me decide, because there are hardly few on the forum? :smile:

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Even if the studs fall off, if you buy your bag from a boutique, Valentino will service it for you.

Mithril

Mar 28, 2010
I love my rockstud items. I have carried the all over stud tote in my avatar a lot no issues still looks brand new. As others noted: if you buy from a Valentino boutique or from them online they will repair it for you. However, they don't repair Valentino items bought elsewhere.

I say go for it!

ryns

O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Thanks girls! Have placed an order and its on its way! I'm so anxious!

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
May i know what you got? I like the tote with the shoulder strap filled with studs. 😃
I got the Rockstud Domed Top Tote in a Taupe color. And yes it does have the long studded strap as well, could provide pictures if you like. It's glorious:cool:

rito511

O.G.
Jun 13, 2008
Pictures please :smile: I love the all studded dome tote, unfortunately they dont have that style available anymore.