Is a Speedy 35 really much bigger than a 30?

1. I looked the pics of PF'ers with a Speedy Mono 30 & 35 and ended up buying a 30 and love it. But now I think I need a 35 because I think 30 is a little too small for me.
    I LOVE my bag, but if a 35 isn't that much bigger than the 30 I don't know if I should sell it to get the 35. :girlsigh:
    Anyone else sell their 30 to get a 35 for more space and happy they did it? Any regrets it's too big? It would be my everyday purse too :love:

2. If you have more stuff to carry around than the 30 can handle, I say get it. I have a 30, but it carrys everything I need. I think size is more of a personal preference. Some say height has to do with what size bag is good for you, but I'm 5'3 and I find that I look better with big bags. I've never been a tiny bag type of girl.

3. i personally dont own a speedy... but kathyrose does. you should ask her! :smile:

4. I bought a Speedy 35 after I got my 30 and I never use my 35 - it is just too big for what I need to carry. It depends on what you carry on a daily basis! :yes:

5. thank you for all your help!!:flowers:

addictedtolv, i saw somewhere else in another post you were thinking of getting the 35 after getting a 30 and was going to PM you about it & what you thought. THANKS so much for posting your thoughts!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

6. I can tell you that you'd definitely feel it's much bigger the first time you see the 35. After a while, one day I look at my 35 and was wondering why I felt like it was small (like it's a 30 or something) but that's just cause I got used to it.

Now the 40 is big no matter what. LOL.

7. It's my dilemma currently!

Probably I will think till the last minute...anyways, I am flying off to vacation on this Sat, and hitting the LV store on SUnday, and coming out with...let's see!!!!!!

This is a gift to myself for really good fiscal year I did with my team :yes:

Also, I am thinking of getting a Gucci/Paddy, but not yet decided.

And then it's sweet vacation & ittle bit work and I know I will be enjoying my Speedy and nice Ritz.......Cannot wait!!!!! I have deserved it :P

8. I have got the Mono 30 and I love it, but I also wish they made a Damier in 35. I would definitely get one! I don't feel like buying 2 almost similar Mono bags with such a small size difference. :girlsigh:

9. I just feel like the 30 is too small for some reason now :sad: . I love it and thought it would be perfect and I don't carry too much and still feel this way...

I think I will try to search for a great deal on eBay ( making sure it is 100% authentic like the gorgeous Speedy 30 I found on there ) and get a 35 :love: . Bigger is better I think.

Kathyrose, thanks for the help too. I saw your pics with both the 30 & 35 and you look great with the 35 :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice