Is a Kira on your wishlist?

isabellam

O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
:yahoo:I was at the boutique ordering my green Kira today!!!!

I had a green peyton (from the outlet) and thought I would be happy with that, but I realized that I can't really put it on my shoulder with a winter coat and I don't like carrying the Peyton as a satchel because the handles are a bit too long IMHO. So, when I saw the Kira here, I flipped! It's green, it's got satchel handles, it's got a shoulder strap, and it's coming to my house SOON!!

While the SA was punching in the order, she said "Wow, there's only 40 left."

So, if you want a Kira, you better get on your horse, because they're going fast.:broom:

I have green and blue and ready to add bordeaux (unless I get the slim tote version this time!). It's a great bag, but I do wish it were a bit smaller since it's almost like a travel bag!

CONGRATS and I hope you ENJOY yours!

i didn't fall in love with it til i saw it in store and tried it on... holy moley it's gorgeous!!! the brown makes me swoon but all the colors are sweet!! congratulations on such a lovely bag... wear it in good health!!

Congratulations Isabellam on your Kira purchase. I never got into the Peyton because it's too big and bulky. The Kira is the same. So, as HunnyPlaya says, more for everyone else.

I saw Kira in the boutique a few weeks ago, and it was love at first sight. Unfortunately, she's a bit too expensive for me, so she won't be coming to my house! Congrats. on your Kira--enjoy her, and please post pics once she arrives!

I have the green Kira great bag! But as BL said it is big ! I wish it was a little smaller but I still really like it! And this shade of green so great! I think I am to going to hold out for the slim tote version of this in hopes it will be a better size! for my next purchase which should avail soon! Please post pics when you get her!

Congrats it is a great bag and the Green is lovely... I love the brown one she is gorgeous. She is not on my wish list due to her price point but if they are still around she may be on my Chanukah list.

I haven't seen her IRL yet, but she looked gorgeous in the pics! Too expensive for me though. At that price, the market is wide open with other choices, and I'd really have to look around before deciding to spend that amount on Coach.

It is a gorgeous bag, congrats on ordering your very own! :woohoo: Afraid to say that the next big $$$ bag that I would lean towards right now is a Balenciaga, so that doesn't leave any room for Kira sad to say. But please post pics when you get her!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a gorgeous bag...I just can't believe that they are going that fast at THAT price!!! Glad you got your dream bag!!! I also was suprised at how long Peytons handles were when I saw her IRL!!!!

I posted a thread when I bought my Blue Kira, and I've since added the Green! Yep, I will be getting the Bordeaux when it's released,
I L:heart:VE the style & size! It's not too large imo because it's a soft leather body that sort of slouches into itself.

I bought the Green Peyton from the Outlet last month and the color is almost identical to the Green Kira, but I don't care I need them both! (need, haha!:graucho:)