Is a Balgirl always a small girl ??

HelleV2

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Sometimes it feels that way :s.

I had a first from s/s 2004 on my wish list, thought i's so fantastic with pewter and the longer strap. But decided I'm to big for such a small bag.
But by coincidenc, what I wished for, ended up with me - a price to good to be true - BUT IT IS TRUE - I got her, and she's authentic :yahoo:.
So she's a keeper - I just have to loose some weight :P.

But I want to share a picture of my new "too small" to me first, in a modeling picture - am I the only "biggie" out there ??? :graucho: - or are we just good avoiding modeling pictures ;).
I just look at all the fantastic pictures of all the sweet tiny girls with their fantastic bags AND moto jackets :graucho: and feel alone - AM I ??.

So I took a couple of pictures, I'm out the closet :blush:.

Share with me :hugs:

Attachments

• Tag 006.jpg
    Tag 006.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,238
  • Titte fødselsdag 021.jpg
    Titte fødselsdag 021.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,261
You're not the only one! I'm a big girl too, and my favorite bags are Firsts. I'm carrying an 04 PH black First right now, actually. People who love Balenciaga come in all shapes and sizes (and genders too!), so rock your bag, because you look great with it!

It looks WONDERFUL on you, enjoy it! As for the size issue, I'm very average myself, and agree there are an awful lot of teeny tiny petites on here, but I bet there are Bal lovers of all shapes and sizes! You rock that bag.

Hej Helle :biggrin:

You rock that First no matter what size you wear in clothes! :smile: I'm an XL too, don't have a First - not due to my size but simply because I carry too much stuff ... Part Times for me ;)

You and the First look great together! :biggrin:

I think the First looks great on you! I actually don't like Gisele with her First because I think she's too tall for it. But you look great with yours.
Many congrats on this beauty and enjoy it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

You look wonderful with your new first -- congratulations. She def does not look too small on you. Please don't feel shy about posting modelling pics, love your style too. In fact, please go right over to the pictures wearing our bags thread and post your pics there, OK?

Oh you'r such sweet girls - THANKS for all you'r nice words :hugs:- the nicest girls on the nicest forum - so happy to be one of you - no matter what shape (or age :Push:smile: we are :yahoo:.

Pixiepeach - I'll have you word confidence in the back of my mind :flowers:.
Shopdog - Oh, I'll consider to keep her out of her dustbag then ;).
Bedhead - I just love the shape of Firsts too - how about sharing a modeling picture rocking one of your lovely firsts :graucho:.
Mutt lover - Yes there must be - but it's rare to see modeling pictures with girls (or boys) above average I think - or I just haven't.
Black_Swarmer - Hejsa - I have trouble with all my stuff too - but am trying to narrow it down, still working on it. How about a XL picture, with you Part Time ;).

Ups, I've used my ratio of smileys - tried to narrow them down as well, but am a abuser of smileys.