r2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3,676
  • 758.jpg
    758.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3,688
  • 762.jpg
    762.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3,577
25s to me are akin to a Picotin PM. I like them. They are not working bags.

If dear ABL owns one in her prime age, how can one say no?:P

Hermes Birkin 4.jpg

W/diamond hardware
asia.jpg

Ombre Lizard
147.jpg

Well everyone has a different style! And how great is that? I get more compliments on my 25s than ANY of my other bags. I wear with evening gowns to galas and events and with my evening suits. For ME personally they are more user friendly than my other handhelds which I adore but have to fuss with a bit. It is true, this is not a shoulder bag- just a tiny baby Birkin which you will have to hold in your hand. A Birkin in miniature.
So as with all bags, depends on your life and how you use your bags, how
much you carry and so on. I guess the best response to the OPs question should be "Too small for what?" And what are your needs?

:goodpost::coolpics: ITA. And keep those awesome pictures coming!!

I really love a 25cm birkin but not so much for an everyday bag....it's precious size is perfect for a semi-formal or dressy occasion.....

I only have one in a 25 vert anis togo Birkin and I use it for going out mostly and it is a nice pop of color to an outfit. However, I did actually take it on a trip once as my everyday day and if you edit what is in you bag, it is doable. I agree with TT'scomment "too small for what?" You have to think about needs first and then make a handbag choice.

Well, just yesterday morning saw a 25cm cafe B! Was the first time that I saw one near where I live and it did seem a little off! :nogood: To my eyes was a little small (the owner was a tall lady wearing gym clothes!!) Except from that I find it perfect for night outings or if you are wearing more formal clothes!! ;) The owner had her stuffed so I guess you can put quite a few things inside!! :yes:

Yes, she has style alright....I can understand how fun it must be to see her collection on TpF.

We love ABL around here. Her hair is awesome. That is a woman with a TRUE style of her own and we all love to see her. She reminds me of an Asian Elizabeth Taylor. She has a fearless sense of fashion and knows what she likes. She is timeless just like Le Liz.