Is $895 a good price for a used classic Jumbo flap?

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
I know what you mean StephC. Funny my BFF's name is Steph and her last name starts with a C so I thought you were her coming here to tell me 'don't do it'! LOL. Before I go and spend so much $$ I will ask them about authenticity/returns, etc. It is a lot of money to part with-I could pay off a bill with that!
lol exactly! but it's an incredible score! i'm sad to say i haven't had such a great bargain on something nearly flawless:shrugs:

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Well, just as I thought, I went back today and it was gone! I guess it wasn't meant to be. :crybaby:I knew it would be gone because it was such a great price. I'm sooooo bummed because I know I'll never have another opportunity like this one:sad:. Thank you all for your help anyway, I really appreciated it.

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
awwww, i'm sorry that it went so quickly... maybe you will find one in as great a price but in better condition next time and you'll know EXACTLY what to do!

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
so sorry to hear that, it has happened to me before too and i hate that feeling! i try to stay optimistic and hope that something better will come along :tup: