Is $500.00 a good price for a large Pewter Botkier Sasha

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I actually already own it but I like to torture myself by wondering if I could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere. Do you think $500 is a good price for the bag? I have a brown Sasha which I paid $510 for, and at the time I thought it was a really good deal. Now, however, I have learned on tpf that there almost always is a deal to be found! Do you think I could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere? LOL, I know I'm being a dork!

Also, since I dont want to make a whole new post, and since I am already talking about Pewter bags, what do you guys think of this Kooba Elisha in Pewter? I snagged the picture from Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-PEWTE...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(not my auction!) and although I am by no means a Kooba expert (or even close to it!) I think that for how much it is going for ($299!) is a good deal! The seller always seems to get PHENOMENAL deals on bags. I wonder how she can get her stuff so cheap? Oh well, so what do you guys think? I kind of like both!

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Attachments

• 0411892928370_275x275.jpg
    0411892928370_275x275.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 74
  • kooba.pewter.elisha1.jpg
    kooba.pewter.elisha1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 117
I paid 440$ for my chocolate sasha so I guess 500$ is an ok price for the pewter but my experience is if you wait you usually get the better deal especially on ebay.

Also, since I dont want to make a whole new post, and since I am already talking about Pewter bags, what do you guys think of this Kooba Elisha in Pewter? I snagged the picture from Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-PEWTER-KOOBA-ELISHA-SHOULDER-TOTE-HANDBAG_W0QQitemZ260183149982QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(not my auction!) and although I am by no means a Kooba expert (or even close to it!) I think that for how much it is going for ($299!) is a good deal! The seller always seems to get PHENOMENAL deals on bags. I wonder how she can get her stuff so cheap? Oh well, so what do you guys think? I kind of like both!

The pewter Elisha looks beautiful, and is a great deal for a starting price. I have no personal experience with that seller, but she does always seem to have great stuff. If you have any authenticity questions on Kooba, try here - http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/authenticate-this-kooba-119533.html. The Kooba girls are super helpful!

As for the Sasha, I think $500 is a good deal for a large Sasha duffle in a new color. It's more than 25% off, which is going to be pretty good for most online retailers even with coupons. Undoubtedly there will be others available for less at some point, but it will take a little while in a new color.

Oh GUNG don't torture yourself! For mnay brands there's always a possibility for getting it for less. But whenever I see something on sale for less than what I paid for it, I tell myself that the difference is the "price" of having it, using it, and LOVING it that much sooner.

I know how you feel GUNG! I do that to myself often also! $500 sounds like a good price, but you see it often. Maybe if you hold out a little more, better deals will be found. Try shopbop...there's a code floating around somewhere.

I've checked out the link to the Kooba auction and it looks legit. Feedback is good and what I tend to look for is commentary from a purchaser stating they got an authentic article.

Good pics, good seller (around for a couple of years). I say GO FOR IT!!!

I've seen the Elisha pewter at Neiman's and it's beautiful.