Is $498 shipped good for this?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

TIA :smile: Hope I did the pic thing right..;)

2. uh...yeah

where from?!

3. if it is real that seems like a good price indeed

4. yes thats a very good price

5. That's a really good price; it looks very clean!! Keepall 50 right?

6. I was going to get it next week but SOMEONE GOT IT! :crybaby:

Oh, LVKeepallfan, it was a 55 :crybaby: I was depressed for hours..

7. oh i ws looking at it too, i couldnt believe the price especially for the condition its in, someones gonna be very happy! It went super quick! sorry LVisawesomeness!
    X You'll find something else

8. where did you find that??

9. Sorry to hear about this, it was a great deal and those dont stay along for long. I would BIN straight away with the next one :tup:

10. Yeah.. I can't BIN until I get my next report card lol (4 days or so I believe)

11. Great price if it is authentic.

12. Was this from ebay?

13. I don't like the photos that the seller posted. They look like a filter was applied to them in Photoshop to soften any flaws.

14. yes

15. The date code is very blur, I wonder if it is authentic? I bought it from an ebay seller

pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifjogwilbilpics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif( 649

LV 232 (Small).jpg LV 233 (Small).jpg LV 234 (Small).jpg LV 235 (Small).jpg LV 237 (Small).jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.