Irresistible (Harry/Draco) SLASH!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love Harry / Draco slash, and I thought this was a sweet video.

(Slash is when people write stories / upload Youtube videos pretending two characters who aren't together are a couple. ie: Ron / Harry, Draco / Harry, Hermione / Draco.)

This one is Harry / Draco.

YouTube - Harry Potter - Irresistible (Harry/Draco) SLASH!

2. ^^LOL! I loved that!

3. LOL I'm at work so I was silently laughing under my breath. Too funny!!

4. That was HILARIOUS!!! (I had the sound off, but it was still hysterical!) Thanks for sharing!

:nuts:

5. funny:roflmfao:

6. Oh my, someone clearly has too much time on his/her? hands :P

I'm loving it. So funny :upsidedown:

7. I love yaoi (slash), Harry x Draco is definitely my favorite pairing

8. Finally had a chance to watch this on youtube ... Caitlin, thanks for the link. I had a crappy day today and this has really made my day:flowers:

And I just went and saw the video for the Cedric/Harry one ("Dirty Little Secret"). This is hilarious.

9. Hehe, that one is cute~~
    Man ... I LOVE Yaoi (or Slash for that matter) :love:. I guess I'll be on youtube all night now :P

10. hahhaha
    i have to admit i really enjoyed watching that

11. Ok, I'm officially "blaming" Caitlin for my staying up late last night :P

I spent hours searching youtube for more Harry Potter yaoi, then downloaded "Memories" by Within Temptation because it was the theme song for one of the Cedric x Harry video.

After that, I went online and read a bunch of Harry x Draco and Draco x Harry fanfics.

I miss slash/yaoi ... This is making me want to cosplay again.

12. Haha! In that case, I probably shouldn't tell you about the 'dirtier' one I know about!

(*cough* do a youtube search for Harry/Draco and Talk Dirty To Me *cough*)

13. "You were fraternizing with the enemy!"
    "No, I . . . I didn't enter!"

Harry Potter, and the Goblet of Fire

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice