IRL whats in your bag?

Haven't yet... it's sort of nerve-wracking. Do you "stage" your bag or just photo it gum wrappers and all? Which bag?? Which day? It's like letting someone look at your iPod... they might find Wham!'s greatest hits :smile:

Hey what's wrong with wham's greatest hits? :roflmfao:

I took a couple of pics over the last couple of days cuz I was bored. I'm sure y'all are sick of seeing my handbags. So I might post them tomorrow. So far I've got 1 staged and 1 just stuff dumped out of my bag.
If I were to email them. I wouldn't know what to say as far as a brief intro to myself or what ever...

Jen, I love it, gum wrappers and all!! What about feminine products and all? I doubt anyone would really put everything they actually carry in the pics, or you are bound to get some with those. Not very appealing.

Ok here is mine....sorry for the bad quality it kept saying the pic i took on my reg. digital camera was too large and i couldnt figure out how to make it smaller without cropping the whole thing!

Havana Hobo in Black
Fendi Sunglasses, Kira Wallet in Euc. (which actually went back today due to a broken snap), 2009-2010 calendar, coach ID wallet for macys, lord and taylor, tj maxx CC etc., and attached to that all of my loyalty keychain cards, coupon holder, my Rebecca Minkoff pouch which holds my hand lotion and lip gloss, keys, iphone, and extra compression socks for work (im on my feet all day)

so there you have it! If i do submit a real one ill take it with my digital camera, and i guess ill have to use a different wallet....also Im not currently wearing my havana right now oh well!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 119
Great pic, MolMol! I love the RM pouch!
(And when you get the "too big" message for a pic, you can re-save it as a smaller file, lower-res .jpg, and the forum will usually accept it.)

Here's mine. I was in NY last week and Toni e-mailed and asked if I could come over for an IRL shoot, we'll see if they use it, I'll keep you posted.

Attachments

• IMG_7348.JPG
    IMG_7348.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 96